Wednesday 10 July 2013

Diet Plan For Fasting

Halo! I'm backkkk :D
its been a long time I know.
andddddd.....

Welcome Holiday!
Babay Jogja for a while, hell-o traffic jam!
Babay campus for a while, I hope I got best score for this semester.
Babay my babybul for a while, cause he went to NTB Indonesia for 2 months. Can't hardly wait to meet him asap!
Babay Gym for a while, I've decided to take home exercise.

Welcome Ramadhan, anyway!
Today was first Ramadhan. Hamdallah I could suhoor and breakfasting with my lovely family.
Have u ever seen my last blog? That I've decided to liveto be strong woman and healthy? ;p

I was confusing that what would my diet and fitness would be when Ramadhan comes.
Red and saw, there are plenty plan for fasting. It helps me!
I didn't do all what people said, but I combined with mine.
Do you wanna know my plan?

Here its my plan!

Suhoor
-Chicken breast
-Oatmeal
-Soup vegetables
-Eggs
-Fish
-Fruits
-Vegetables
-Vitamin E
-Whey pro
-Plenty of water
and etc.

Iftar
-Dates
-Fruits
-Plenty of water
       Take 1-1,5 hours and then have a meal (as same as like Suhoor) before exercise.
(I may change my meal menu. You can make your own, I just give you an option)

Exercise
20-45 minutes cardio
20-45 weight lifting

Do exercise after Iftar, don't ever do exercise when you are fasting!




So, what are you waiting for? Do it! Enjoy your Ramadhan!
Happy fasting, keep healthy and lean body :D

P.S when I was writing this, I ate papaya :p

No comments:

Post a Comment